1. Execute and manage payroll, taxation and mandatory benefits, expedite the payroll processing and system optimization (Act as Expert in payroll and data processing)
2. Maintain compensation and benefits policy and ensure payroll & benefit processing in line with policy and provide advice on enquiries
3. Stay abreast of all statutory regulation updates on payroll and mandatory benefits, perform and implement with the new policies.
4. Manage new payroll & benefit set-up, payroll & benefit report, budget and audit etc., participate and provide support on project basis.
5. Manage E2E benefit operation including employee benefit insurance, leave, pension etc.
6. Manage external vendor to ensure the service outcome meets company’s expectation and make sure the continuous improvement of service
1. Possess 3-5 year’s in payroll experience and familiar with overseas employment ordinance
2. Excellent in project management, coordination, implementation and data processing
3. Initiative, proactive and able to work under pressure
4. Good command of spoken and written English
5. Chinese as an advantage.
• Worked in Finance / Accounting / Employee Tax related roles in international organization.
Отклик на вакансию