Audit of labor safety is carried out by an independent company to assess the effectiveness of activities in the field of labor safety in the company, to verify compliance with the legislation in terms of protection of workers, as well as preparation for the inspection of the State Labour Inspection.
Audit of labor safety system includes:
- Locally regulations and standards of labor safety management sytem;
- Training of employees on labor safety;
- The performance of medical tests by workers;
- Provision of personal with protective equipment;
- Procedures for the investigation of accidents;
- Special estimation of working conditions.
The audit is carried out in 3 stages:
- The collection of documents available in the organization;
- The processing, analysis and evaluation of the information received;
- The preparation and presentation of the report.